With our qualified service technicians, you’ll trust your trailer or truck will be repaired correctly and efficiently. Our mechanics are happy to assess the issue, explain their findings, and make recommendations to help get you back on the road and taking care of your business.
At Fleet, we service all makes & models, and perform work ranging from federal inspections to insurance rebuilds.
Looking for custom work? Our fabricators can customize any trailer to meet your specific needs!
Experience Better Service at Fleet Equipment Center!
- Preventative maintenance
- Complete suspensions
- Doors (Conversions, general repair)
- Side panels & roofs
- Landing gear
- SAF-Holland Liftgates (Installs, repairs)
- Refurbishing (Trailers, spotters)
- Wreck rebuilding
- Roll-Tite and curtain side repairs
- Dump trailer rollover repairs
- Thermo King & Carrier refridgeration and heater unit repairs
- APU service
- Insurance work
- Truck repair, body shop
- Truck/ trailer refinishing (DuPont paint products)
- Pick up & delivery service
- Mobile repair trucks Over 24 repair bays
- Decal manufacturing and installation